AP Nirudyoga Bruthi 2018 Scheme| NTR Nirudyoga Bruthi Allowance Details
An exciting news is here for the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh…!! The government has launched a new program named as AP Mukyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme. All the candidates who are jobless can apply for this AP Nirudyoga Bruthi 2018. In fact, under this scheme, surely all the applicants will get benefited of Rs.1000. With this in mind, the government has decided to spend Rs.1400 crores for the welfare of youth. As per the information, this AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Unemployment Allowances can be allotted to nearly 12 lakh candidates. From below, you can know the details of AP Chief Minister Yuva Nestham Eligibility criteria. If satisfied, then soon you can fill AP Nirudyoga Bruthi 2018 Online Registration details by using the links given below.
Latest Update: The Government of Andhra Pradesh decided to provide AP Mukyamantri Yuva Nestam Allowances from 02nd October 2018 on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanthi. However, the web portal to start AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Registration will be active from 14th September 2018. At this instant the apply online link for Andhra Pradesh Chandranna Yuva Nestam Scheme is active at “yuvanestham.ap.gov.in“
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Yuva Nestham Unemployment Scheme
|Name of the scheme||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi|
|Scheme Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched on||May 2017|
|Officials launched date||July 2018|
|Implementation in||AP (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Announced by||Mr. Yanamala Rama Krishnudu|
|Ministry||Mr. Kollu Ravindra|
|Main Motto||Unemployed Youth in AP|
|Initial Date to Apply for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi||12th August 2018|
|Official Website Link||www.ap.gov.in/ yuvanestham.ap.gov.in|
AP Mukyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme | AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Unemployment Allowances
Unemployment is the common problem facing by the youth of Andhra Pradesh. Most of the youngsters are educated but still they are jobless. So, with this in mind, the government is trying to provide various courses to the students in which they are interested. Details of this AP Chief Minister Yuva Nestham Scheme is provided below in brief. Also from this page, you can know how to fill this NTR Nirudyoga Bruthi Apply Online form. From the table as shown above, you can find the Nirudyoga Bruthi AP Last Date. I advise you to complete the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Registration Process in time and avail this opportunity. In fact, you can receive this AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Unemployment Allowances until you get a job.
Details of Unemployment Allowance Schemes in Other States of India
|State||Min Educational Qualification||Monthly Allowance|
|Haryana||Intermediate||Rs.900 to Rs.3000|
|West Bengal||10th Class or above||Rs.1500|
|Kerala||For SC/ST – Min 10th Class & For Others – Above 10th Class||Rs.120|
|Rajasthan||Graduate Degree||Rs.500 & for PHD candidates Rs.600|
|Tamil Nadu||10th to Degree||Rs.200 to Rs.600 (Giving for unqualified candidates also)|
|Uttarakhand||Inter-PG||Rs.500 to Rs.1000|
|Punjab||10th Class and Above||Rs.150 to Rs.200|
|Bihar||10th Class – Inter||Rs.200|
AP Mukyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2018-19
Before you apply for this Andhra Pradesh Sadhikarika Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme, surely you need to satisfy the requirements given here in below.
- Candidates who are below the financial status can avail this NTR Nirudyoga Bruthi Pension Scheme.
- You should have Graduation Degree/Diploma Course can surely enroll for this AP Mukyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme.
- Also age limit should be in between 22 to 35 years.
Details of AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Unemployment Allowances
All the candidates who enrolled for this Nirudyoga Bruthi AP, will surely receive Rs.1000. In fact, this amount is not finalized. After collecting the opinions of all the individuals, this may also increase Rs.1500.
Districts Covered Under AP Chandranna Yuva Nestham Scheme
Candidates from the districts such as Krishna, Guntur, East Godavari, West Godavari, Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Nellore, Prakasam, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor and Anantapur districts can apply for this Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Yuvaneshtam Scheme.
Is Provident fund an exception for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme?
Candidates who are working in any government and private companies and getting provident fund every month is an exception case for AP Mukyamantri Yuvanestham Online Registration.
Important Details of this Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi Unemployment Scheme
- Government decided to provide financial and training related assistance to the jobless candidates.
- The duration of this AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme will be up to 2 to 3 years. Finally, it may also increase as per the requirements.
- Candidates can opt the subjects in which they are interested.
- Also you can obtain vocational skills and training. In fact, these are offered to the registered candidates.
- Government is also trying to release new job opportunities.
- There is no need of filling this AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Application, if you have already registered in AP Employment Exchange. However, you can avail the benefits directly.
Check your Eligibility for Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
Enter your Aadhar Number in the AP Nirudyoga Bhruthi Official Website, so that you can easily know whether eligible for this AP Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme or not.
Necessary Steps to Link Bank Account for NTR Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
- Candidates can open a new bank account with your details.
- Alternatively, you can use the existing bank account to link for AP Mukyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme.
- Collect the necessary info such as your account number, IFSC Code, Bank Address details and etc.
- Now, with the help of these details, you can link your account during AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Registration 2018 as per the steps given below.
- Avail all the AP Chief Minister Nirudyoga Bhruthi Scheme Benefits in time.
Necessary Steps to fill AP Chandranna Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Application
- First of all, eligible candidates can open the official website www.ap.gov.in.
- On the screen, you can see the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration Tab.
- Make sure of the eligibility criteria from this page.
- Now, start filling the form with all the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents and certificates.
- Finally, verify the info and then click on submit tab.
- Take the hard copy of this application form for future use.
Note: Candidates who have received subsidiary more then 50,000/- from the government under various schemes are surely not eligible to apply
Stay tuned to govtjobs4u.in for all latest updates.