Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018 | Check Rakhi Purnima Images
Raksha Bandhan is the most auspicious festival celebrated in India. This year, Rakhi is celebrated on 26th August 2018. This festival describes the bonding between brother and sister. Usually on this day, sisters tie a rakhi around the wrist of brother’s for his wellness and safety. To celebrate this Raksha Bandhan 2018, most of the people are searching for best Rakhi Images. Below of this page, you can find the best Rakhi SMS, Raksha Bandhan Wallpaper HD, are available here.
Raksha Bandhan SMS 2018 | Download Rakhi HD Wallpapers
The word Raksha means protection and Bandhan means a tie. Sister performs this ceremony and pray for the well-being of brothers. Also the brother pledges her to protect and take care of her at any case. Giving presents to sister is not mandatory, but most of the brothers will surely gift them because of their love on her. This festival fall on Shravan Purnima day. Here you can check latest Raksha Bandhan SMS 2018 to share in Whatsapp and Facebook. This unique festival describes the pure bond between a brother and sister and it is considered as symbol of purity.
“R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heart-warming presence
I: idealistic relationship,
Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
History of Raksha Bandhan 2018
In ancient India, queens of Rajput had implemented this tradition of sending Rakhi threads to their brothers and also to the neighboring rules as a token of brotherhood. In fact, this custom is practiced until now. Here is a few collection of Raksha Bandhan SMS 2018 and send to all your loving brothers. Don’t struggle in thinking what to gift for your sister on this Raksha Bandhan 2018. So, we listed out few ideas of Raksha Bandhan Gifts to Surprise Your Sisters in this page.
Images for Raksha Bandhan 2018
Raksha Bandhan Messages
- Dear Brother, this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life.Happy Rakhi.
- I miss those times when you scold me for something I did or said wrong. The times you do my homework. The times you stand by me when I need someone to cry on. Thank you so much, sis. Happy Rakhi to you!
- “As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!”
- “My sisters have taught me how to live.”
- “A brother is a friend given by Nature.”
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”
- “If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you!”
- “Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
Follow govtjobs4u.in to know all latest job notifications and its further updates. Also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.